CHPTA is pleased to have partnered with Schooley Mitchell, the largest cost reduction consulting company in North America. Schooley Mitchell offers members a risk-free cost reduction review of various business expenses including telecom, merchant services, waste removal and more. They have reduced expenses for over 25,000 clients by an average of 28%. Their risk-free review is conducted on a contingency basis – in other words, if they can’t find you savings, your professional review is completely free.
Your essential services play a vital role in the success of your business. Evaluating the products and services that best balance your goals of minimum cost and maximum service can be a very time consuming and frustrating task.
At Schooley Mitchell, they can help you do just that – and with no risk to you! They can help you reduce expenses in the following categories:
- Small Package Shipping & Courier
- Waste Disposal
- eSignature Services
- Electronic Logging Devices
- Credit & Debit Card Processing
They are independent and objective at Schooley Mitchell – there is no supplier influence. In order to provide value for you they will:
- Increase your profits by helping you select your best options at the best prices
- Spend their time to help you sort through the confusion in the market – you can continue to focus on your core business
- Eliminate over-billing and unwanted services
- Conduct a risk-free analysis of your telecom, merchant services and/or small package shipping systems
- Prepare recommendations, providing tailor-made solutions
- Provide you with their special expertise and knowledge
- Provide you with the security that you have made the right choices
Their independence means that their recommendations to you are truly in your best interest – they are truly objective based on your needs. Their recommendations consider only how YOU operate your business and are not based on a provider’s best interest.
One of the best parts of their service is that if you do not implement their recommendations for savings, then they don’t charge you any fees. They are very confident that they will be able to help you, so they are willing to take the risk of spending their time to prepare the required in-depth analysis. At Schooley Mitchell, they are highly trained professionals in the field of cost reduction, and they are sure we will deliver great value to you.
For further info, please contact:
Suite 113, 5-200 Green Lane East
East Gwillimbury, Ontario L9N 0Z7