We are looking forward to a great day next Thursday, June 24th at the Richmond Hill Golf and Country Club for the CHPTA (CHHMA) & COPA Golf Tournament. We have over 100 golfers registered already but there is still time to sign-up for golf if you and some of your colleagues would like to join us. The event is open to the industry.
In keeping with COVID-19 safety guidelines, we are not able to host our cocktail hour and dinner, however, golfers will still enjoy:
- 18-holes of golf, which includes a power cart with safety dividers
- Boxed breakfast, lunch and a treat on the course, and two drink tickets
- Contest holes with emailed/mailed prizes
- Sponsorship opportunities
As usual, a bucket of balls will be provided for the driving range, score cards will be distributed from the starter and score results will be provided.
Tee-off will start at 8:00 a.m. in 10 minute intervals on a first come, first served basis. Once you register we will send you your designated tee-off time.
This year’s fee will remain at $200 + HST per golfer. Funds raised will go to the Food Bank.
Click here for further details and to register.
All sponsors will receive pre- and post-event mention in all event communications and their logo on the event page, as well as applicable signage at the tournament. There are two types of sponsorship still available:
Hole Sponsorship – The cost is $200 per hole. We will purchase a $50 gift certificate for the winner of the Competition Hole.
Lunch Sponsor – The cost is $1000 + HST and will include your logo on the lunch ticket.
All questions and inquiries should be directed to Nicole Gamble at email@example.com
* if your company holds a CHPTA membership, and you cannot locate the member pricing after entering your email address, please contact Nicole Gamble directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.