The CHPTA is conducting a number of online information sessions with our valuable member program partners over the coming weeks and months which will highlight key issues impacting companies in the industry and offer insights and solutions to help members better understand and deal with these every day business factors.
The next session is taking place next Tuesday, August 17th, from 11:00 a.m.to 11:50 a.m. ET via Zoom with presentations from Purolator and Insuranceland. The session is complimentary for CHPTA and COPA members.
Presentation #1, 11:00 a.m. – 11:20 a.m. ET, Purolator (David Gizzie)
Topic: How Purolator is Helping Customers Now & in the Future
In this session, David Gizzie, Account Executive, from Purolator will discuss the recent steps the company has taken to better serve their customers during these challenging times including operations, customer friendly online tools, changes to delivery days etc. as well as their plans for the future. In addition, find out the advantages of being part of the Purolator’s buying group for CHPTA and COPA members.
Purolator is celebrating 60 years of delivering for Canadians. As a CHPTA or COPA member you will receive preferential rates with Purolator. Now you can save up to 75% when you ship products, critical documents, and much more! These group rates are exclusively for CHPTA and COPA members like you! By registering with the Association buying group, you can take advantage of: an extensive network that reaches nearly every corner of the country; a complete suite of services including online shipping and time-guaranteed delivery; and best-in-class performance rates.
Presentation #2, 11:30 a.m. – 11:50 a.m. ET, Insuranceland (Paul Hainer)
Topic: Auto & Home Insurance – Important Coverage Issues
In this session, Paul Hainer, from Insuranceland Inc. will discuss some important topics in the areas of auto and home insurance coverage including:
Auto Accident Benefits
• Is $65,000 in Medical and Rehabilitation coverage enough for a non catastrophic injury?
• Non Catastrophic Injury = 49% of your body is injured due to an automobile accident
GAP Insurance vs OPCF43
• Guaranteed Asset Protection Insurance is the insurance for the gap between what the Insurance Company pays you and what you still owe your lender
• OPCF43, also know as Wavier of Depreciation, is important because it gives you back either the purchase price, or the cost to replace the exact same vehicle (whichever is less) in the event of a right off due to an accident (less your deductible)
Overland Water vs Sewer Back-up Coverage
• How they are different and why you need both!
Group Discounts & $5,000 Draw
• CHPTA & COPA members received exclusive discounts on their Auto and Home insurance with Insuranceland. If they call us for a free quote this year, they will be entered to win 1 of 36 prizes of $5,000.
Insuranceland Inc. is an independent insurance broker owned and operated by the Hainer Family since 1982, and is now operated by Paul Hainer, the second generation in the business. As a family-run business, Insuranceland Inc. has been insuring Ontario residents for over 30 years. Their mantra “Our Family, Protecting Your Family” is very important to them. Their clients are always considered part of the family. Simply put, they “Work For You”, their clients and prospects, not the insurance companies, allowing them to provide the advice and quotes you need from Canada’s Top Insurance Companies for Auto, Home and Business Insurance.