The CHHMA will be holding a free information webinar next Wednesday, September 2nd via Zoom Meeting on the topic of “Hardware & Home Improvement Retailing: How It’s Growing. Where It’s Going!”
The presenter will be Michael McLarney, President, Hardlines Inc.,Canada’s Information Service for the Retail Home Improvement Industry.
Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2020
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 10:40 a.m. (EDT), 30 minutes + 10 minutes for Q&A
The webinar is open to the industry.
What will be covered:
• Find out how big the retail home improvement industry really is.
• Learn which retail sectors and which banners are winning. A look at the size of the industry year-over-year.
• Get an overview of the top players: Home Depot Canada, Lowe’s Canada, Home Hardware & Canadian Tire Retail.
• What the top banners are doing to pivot during the COVID-19 pandemic and what it will mean to vendors.
• Featuring the latest research drawn from the 2020 Hardlines Retail Report.
Why you should attend:
Whether you are a seasoned salesperson or a new marketer trying to map out next steps for your company, this presentation will provide invaluable understanding of the key trends and players driving hardware and home improvement retail in the coming months and years.
What is Hardlines?
Hardlines provides news and intelligence on the retail home improvement industry to help that industry, and players in it, be more successful. The Team at Hardlines is dedicated to helping home improvement managers and executives with news, research, conferences and connections.
Hardlines offers Daily News Updates, weekly HARDLINES e-Newsletter (subscribers only) and their monthly Hardlines Dealer News e-Newsletter. Hardlines Home Improvement Quarterly magazine is a print publication that is mailed to 11,000 hardware and home improvement dealers and managers across Canada.
In addition, they provide research on the industry: the Annual Retail Report and the Market Share Report. Both are must-have reports with information only available from Hardlines.