One hundred golfers enjoyed a beautiful sunny day last Thursday on the links of the Richmond Hill Golf & Country Club during the CHPTA-COPA Golf Tournament
In addition to spending some fun time with colleagues and industry friends, participants were treated to breakfast, lunch, beverages and treats out on the course along with a chance to win prizes with their skillful or lucky golfing abilities.
The event also helped raise money for the FOOD BANK so thank you to everyone who registered and came out.
We would like to especially thank our SPONSORS for their generous support and contribution to making the day such a success:
- Renin Canada (Breakfast Sponsor)
- Synnex Canada (Drink Sponsor)
- Krunchbox (Golf Cart Sponsor + Starbucks Gift Card)
- Insuranceland (Hole-in-One Sponsor)
- NuTone-Densi (Lunch Sponsor)
- Loxcreen Canada (M-D Canada) (Treat-on-the-Course Sponsor)
Competition Hole Sponsors:
- ASL Distribution Services
- Dahl Valve
- Grant Brothers Sales
- Henkel Canada
- King Marketing
- Loxcreen Canada (M-D Canada)
- Precision Deliveries
- SFA Saniflo
- Synnex Canada
Two teams tied for the lowest scramble score of 61 (-9):
- The group from Grant Brothers Sales consisting of Adam Crisp, Jason Gorringe, Scott MacKay and Lauren O’Brien; and
- The group of Greg Cosper, Phil Emery and Francis Malboeuf from AGT Products and Doug Murless from Krunchbox.
To see the rest of the Competition Hole Winners and Photos from the day, click here and scroll down the page to SOCIAL EVENTS.
Finally, we would like to thank Nicole Gamble (Operations & Events Manager) and Pam Winter (Events Coordinator) from CHPTA and the CHPTA-COPA golf committee for their hard work in organizing the event. We look forward to seeing everyone next year in a non-COVID restricted format!